Helpful ways to prepare for your trial run
- Arrive with little or no makeup and clean dry hair.
- Please refrain from flat ironing since last shampoo, it may make styling difficult.
- Please bring your veil and/or headpiece and anything you will be putting or wearing in your hair, such as flowers, rhinestones or other decorative accents.
- Bring Mom or a friend, if you like.
- Other optional things to bring for trial run: a white top, wedding jewelry, and a camera.
- I record everything we do at your trial run: Style of hair, makeup techniques and color preferences.
We will review together on your wedding day all the notations and if there are any last minute changes.